Skillful Immigration Lawyers

If there’s one issue at the forefront of the mainstream debate these days, it’s immigration. Particularly in Florida, where the immigrant population is higher than in most states. At Brodzki Jacobs & Associates, PL, we assist our clients with issues such as green cards and visas. We can also assist with pathways to citizenship for immigrants of any status. In the often confusing and unfair realm of immigration policy, it always helps to have a team of highly experienced lawyers fighting for you. Brodzki Jacobs & Associates, PL has dealt with thousands of immigration cases and we understand the best course of action when it comes to a particular situation.

Brodzki Jacobs & Associates, PL can assist with:

Brodzki Jacobs & Associates offers full service immigration law services. We serve clients throughout the USA and have extensive experience in a wide range of immigration matters for both individuals and corporations. We have worked on business immigration issues for many types of industries, including hospitality, healthcare, IT, country clubs, construction and more.  

From corporate immigration, where we assist in bringing in a foreign workforce, to family matters where we reunite relatives, we provide unparalleled service and strategic advice. We also assist individuals with work visas, family immigration and naturalization. We partner with our clients in the pursuit of opportunity.


B-1 Business visitor who travels to the U.S. for a business purpose for a temporary, short period of time.

B-2 Tourist who travels to the U.S. for a pleasure trip for a temporary, short period of time.

E-1 Treaty Trader who will travel to the U.S. to work for a U.S. entity that engages primarily in trade with the country from which the alien hails.

E-2 Treaty Investor who will invest in a U.S. entity and travel to the U.S. to engage in work with that entity.

F-1 Student who is enrolled in an established program for at least 12 hours per semester.

H-1B A temporary worker who is employed in a specialized occupation that requires at least a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in years of experience.

H-2B A seasonal or peak load worker who is employed for a short time dependent on employer’s need.

H-3 A management trainee who travels to the U.S. for study and training in an accredited program.

K-1 A fiancee of a U.S. Citizen.

K-3 A spouse of a U.S. Citizen

L An intracompany transferee who travels to the U.S. to engage in work for a company that is affiliated to a foreign corporation.

O & P Temporary workers in the fields of the arts, athletics or certain renowned business people.

TN Trade Nafta visa that permits individuals from Canada and Mexico in certain occupations to temporarily work in the U.S.

Contact Us Today for a Complimentary Consultation >