Who Can Help Me Get a Visa in South Florida?


The Sunshine State is a proud multicultural melting pot where people from across the world live and work under the sun. While visiting the country requires one set of paperwork, those looking to put up residence in Florida can experience a wealth of frustrations and legal situations. Whether you’re looking for personal or corporate immigration assistance, our lawyers at Brodzki Jacobs & Associates, PL have the necessary knowledge to provide effective assistance with immigration in South Florida. With our vast knowledge of immigration law, we can help ease the immigration processes.

.Facebook Ad2

Immigration in South Florida includes two major types of documentation, a passport and a visa. Both of these documents are utilized to prove your citizenship of your country. Passports are typically used for brief world travel, allowing you entrance back into your country of citizenship. Passports are ideal for short term travel, many countries allow entry with a passport if the intended stay is under an average of 90 days. Sweden, New Zealand, France, Greenland, the United Kingdom and Japan are countries which can be entered with a passport if the duration of your visit is less than 90 days. Other countries, such as Brazil, Russia, China and Australia require a visa for entry. If you are traveling to these countries on vacation, you must obtain a tourist visa prior to entry.

For those looking to enter the United States and gain residency or prolonged visitation, a visa will be required. Visas grant the visitor official permission from the foreign country’s government to enter the country for a specific reason. For example, you may obtain a tourist, student, work or transit visa. As determined by the government, you will be able to reside in the US for a specified period of time. There are differing requirements depending on the type of visa you are seeking, but all US visas will include paperwork and processes that can be very confusing. At Brodzki Jacobs & Associates, PL, we work with all types of visas for prolonged entry into the US.

At Brodzki Jacobs & Associates, PL, we partner with our clients in the pursuit of opportunity. We focus on helping people obtain the proper visas so they can make the most of their time spent in the US. We assist with the procurement of a wide range of visas, including:

  • B-1: Business visitor who is in the US for a short period of time.
  • F-1: Student visitor enrolled in an established program for 12 or more credit hours.
  • K-3: Spouse of a US citizen.
  • O & P: Temporary workers in arts, athletics or certain renowned business professionals.

There are many other types of visas with which we work. We can provide assistance with multiple aspects of the visa process. We understand that obtaining visas in South Florida can seem overwhelming. Our attorneys can help you through the paperwork, interviews and any other processes related to visa obtainment. To learn more about our comprehensive services to ease the processes of immigration in South Florida, please call (954) 344-7737.

This entry was posted in Court, Florida, Green Card, Immigration, Law, Lawyer, Legal, Marriage, Visa. Bookmark the permalink.